Welcome to Petland of Pittsburgh Robinson Town Centre, where we know pets make life better!
Petland of Pittsburgh Robinson Town Centre offers a wide variety of registerable and Adopt-A-Pet℠ companions just waiting to give you their unconditional love. Our trained pet counselors will make sure you have everything you need to help the new member of the family settle in. Our store in Pennsylvania is close to many regions: Pittsburgh, Robinson, Cranberry, Washington, Wexford and Moon.
At Petland, we look forward to serving the needs of your pet throughout its entire lifetime. Pet counselors are always available to answer questions and offer guidance.
Why Petland Robinson?
- The widest variety of pets
- Unprecedented animal care
- Dedicated Pet counselors
- We match the owner and pet
- Customer service the old fashioned way
The Value of a Petland Puppy
- All puppies come from qualified, certified breeders who meet or exceed the requirements of the US Department of Agriculture. USDA inspection reports are examined before each puppy is selected, showing the breeder is in compliance and currently in good standing. USDA inspection reports are available upon request unless the puppy is selected from a small independent, hobby breeder.
- All puppies are vet checked 2-3 times before they are shipped to the Petland store and examined again by a licensed, consulting veterinarian prior to sale. A record of the veterinarian’s findings, which includes a 21 point vet screen, is maintained for each puppy and if applicable, a state health certificate is available upon request.
- All puppies and kittens are current on all vaccinations, de-wormings and anti-parasite treatments up to their age, as prescribed by the consulting veterinarian. A current, comprehensive health record is provided to the customer at the time of purchase.
- Customers receive a training DVD and free, lifetime, toll-free training and behavioral consultation from a staff of certified dog trainers at the American Kennel Club (AKC).
- Puppies are micro-chipped for lifetime identification in case they are lost or stolen, which also includes an AMBER ALERT feature to help search and recover your pet within a 50 mile radius of your home. Recent studies show the amber alert has increased the find rate from 10% up to 87%.
- Pure breed puppies and popular designer hybrid puppies often have a certificate of pedigree showing up top 4 generations of the family tree history.
- Trained Pet Counselors educate customers on choosing the puppy that is best suited to their family situation. They will also provide hands-on assistance with the proper selection of supplies and care of the puppy before it leaves the store. This includes a detailed explanation of the puppy’s four basic needs.
- Puppies go home with a two-part warranty. The first part is a limited 10-day puppy purchase warranty on the health of the puppy, and the second part is a limited 3-year extended puppy warranty against hereditary or congenital defects. The overall Petland puppy warranty meets and exceeds all requirements, as specified in PA Dog Law Section 9.3.
- All puppies receive a 30 day medical plan for injury and illness sponsored by the American Kennel Club, which is part of the puppy’s Enhanced Protection Package.
- All the above values are documented and placed in a professional resource kit that includes other added values that are specific to a particular market.
Our Pet Counselors
At Petland of Pittsburgh Robinson Town Centre, we believe in customer service the old-fashioned way. So when you come in you will be greeted by a knowledgeable pet counselor who is there specifically to help you find what you are looking for. Maybe you are looking for a new puppy, bird or small animal; our pet counselors will help you find a pet that is perfect for you. Maybe you have questions about your new pet and need some advise, our pet counselors are there to help. Maybe you just need somebody to carry a large bag of dog food to your car… our pet counselors only job is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
Our Pet Counselors go through an extensive training program and then their education continues on an on-going basis. They focus on learning the proper care for each and every type of pet that we carry. They apply that knowledge by matching you with a pet that will work best for you and your environment. Then they help you choose the products needed to fulfill the four basic needs of the pet. Finally, they help you understand how to take care of your new pet when you get it home.
The Pet Counselor Mission
Our Pet Counselors are dedicated to matching the right pet with the right customer and meeting the needs of both. To our customers who already have pets, our Pet Counselors are dedicated to enhancing their knowledge and enjoyment of the human-animal bond.
Let us share the Petland experience with you!